In-Person Spanish Classes
New Sessions begin: May 23, June 20, July 18 & August 15
FAQ about in-person classes
All in-person group classes will take place at the Rojas Spanish (Luis's home)
The address is: 479 Darla Ct, West St Paul, MN 55118
We are currently offering Starter 1 and A1 for in-person classes. Below is our recommendation for which class you should register based on our class level descriptions.
- If you are new to Spanish, register for Starter 1.
- If you would normally attend Starter 2, register for A1.
- If you are looking for a more advanced class, we are offering all levels in our virtual classes.
Each class will have a maximum capacity of 6 students.
The fee for in-person group classes is $359 for 8-weeks.
Classes will meet once per week, for two hours.
Rojas Spanish is taking every precaution against the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our students and staff is our highest priority.
- All students and tutors attending in-person classes with Rojas Spanish must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. No exceptions.
- Masks are optional for students.
- We will supply hand sanitizer at the beginning of each class.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you not to attend class and we will offer a virtual make-up class via Zoom.
- Classes will be limited to 6 students.
Click "Register Now" below and you will be re-directed to the registration form. Capacity is limited and classes will fill. Do not wait to register.
This level is for learners who can understand and communicate using everyday expressions. You can introduce yourself, and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details; such as, where you live, people you know and things you have. You can hold a very basic conversation, provided the other person speaks slowly and is prepared to help.
Available Class Times
You will want to join this class if you can understand basic dialogue and frequently used expressions related to the areas of your life with the most relevance. For example, basic personal and family information, local geography, employment, etc. You can talk about routine tasks or interests, describe parts of your background, immediate environment and basic needs.