In-Person Spanish Classes
New Sessions Begin - September 13, October 11 and November 8
FAQ about in-person classes
We have 3 upcoming sessions, beginning on: September 13, October 11 and November 8.
All in-person group classes will take place at the Rojas Spanish (Luis's home)
The address is: 479 Darla Ct, West St Paul, MN 55118
We are not offering Starter 2, A2 or B2 at this time. Below is out recommendation for which class you should register based on our class level descriptions.
- If you are new to Spanish, or want a complete refresh from the beginning, register for Starter 1.
- If you would normally attend Starter 2, register for A1.
- If you would normally attend A2, register for B1.
- If you would normally attend B2, register for B1 and know there will be some review.
Each class will have a maximum capacity of 6 students.
You can see the complete in-person group class schedule below. We are offering Starter 1, A1 and B1 classes only, to begin. We will expand our class offerings in Fall 2021. Classes will meet once per week, for two hours.
The fee for in-person group classes is $359 for 8-weeks.
Classes will meet once per week, for two hours.
Rojas Spanish is taking every precaution against the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our students and staff is our highest priority.
- All students and tutors attending in-person classes with Rojas Spanish must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. No exceptions.
- Masks are optional for students.
- We will supply hand sanitizer at the beginning of each class.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you not to attend class and we will offer a virtual make-up class via Zoom.
- Classes will be limited to 6 students.
Click "Register Now" below and you will be re-directed to the registration form. Capacity is limited and classes will fill. Do not wait to register.
This class is designed for someone with no previous Spanish experience. Or, if you have some previous experience but want to start fresh and reestablish what you have previously learned. Starter 1 is where we start at the very beginning
Available Class Times
This level is for learners who can understand and communicate using everyday expressions. You can introduce yourself, and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details; such as, where you live, people you know and things you have. You can hold a very basic conversation, provided the other person speaks slowly and is prepared to help.
Available Class Times
You can clearly understand the main points of a conversation when discussing matters related to your daily life, work, school, leisure, etc. You are comfortable communicating with locals when traveling to an area where Spanish is spoken. You can communicate in complete, connected, sentences and phrases. You can engage in conversation about your experiences, events, dreams, hopes and ambitions; as well as, offer basic reasons and explanations as to your opinions or future plans.